Wednesday, March 4, 2009

pick it and stick it

Jason, you have to pick it and stick it. I can't be the only freak out there that watches The Bachelor. I can't believe he dumped his fiance after a few weeks together. He said the chemistry changed. yeah. Well, he's been with Molly now for a whole six weeks- and long distance. They have spent a whole three weekends together. I just had to laugh watching them snuggle up as he said, "The chemistry and passion and fun are still there." As it should be at six weeks, mo fos! You just wait ten years... Molly will have gained thirty pounds, she will be wearing your work tee stained with children's cherry tylenol and yelling at you to scoop her some rocky road because she's busy elevating her varicosities. And Molly, you just wait ten years. Jason's breath will smell identical to the insides of a Halloween pumpkin and he will ignore you for nights on end because he is flintknapping on the porch, in the dark, wearing leather chaps over his basketball shorts. Then, and olnly then, will I or the American audience be impressed because the 'passion is still there'.

0 comments: